This addictive dressing will jazz up any salad, veggie pasta toss, tempeh, or grain dish. Miso is incredibly immune-boosting and detoxifying, so you can feel great about indulging in this incredibly tasty dressing!
▪ ¼ cup each: raw cashews, balsamic vinegar, and sesame oil (raw, not toasted)
▪ ½ cup each: water and chopped onion
▪ 2 tablespoons dark miso (I use red miso)
▪ 1 tablespoon tamari
1. In a blender or food processor, blend the cashews, vinegar, and oil until smooth.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth and no lumps
remain. This will keep, refrigerated in an airtight container, for several weeks.
Makes 1¾ cups dressing (14 servings)
GF/Green/HR (according to the guidelines in my books)
30 Minutes or Under!
♥ Superstars: cashews, sesame, onion, miso